Discover How To Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Join us as we discuss several issues including how to:
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
• Maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• Plan before you need Long Term Care
• Realize why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• Understand how Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• Learn about Medicaid eligibility to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $18,000 per month locally
• Provide for children and grandchildren with special needs
Refreshments will be served!